The Cathedral Preschool does not discriminate in enrollment on the basis of race, color, creed, or national or ethnic origin. All admissions decisions are the sole responsibility of the Cathedral Preschool.
Limited spaces are available in some of our classes for the 2018-2019 school year. Please contact Laurie Campbell, Director, for more information or to schedule a tour- email@example.com.
We invite you to learn more about the Cathedral Preschool by attending a small group tour. Tours begin at 9:30 am and last approximately one hour. Complete the Enrollment Inquiry Form below to RSVP for a tour. Alternately, you may call the preschool office (404.237.8777) to schedule a tour or for information about the school.
Tuesday, November 6
Monday, November 12
Thursday, November 29
The 2019-2020 annual tuition is due in two equal payments, April 5th and November 1st and is non-refundable. Tuition rates for the following school year are established by the Board of Directors by November 1 and will be available on our website at the start of registration.
2019-2020 Annual Tuition
- Toddlers (two days)- age 18 months by September 1- $3700
- Two-Year-Olds (two days) – age 2 by September 1 – $3700
- Two-Year-Olds (three days) – age 2 by September 1 – $5010
- Three-Year-Olds (three days) – age 3 by September 1 – $5010
- Three-Year Olds (five days)- age 3 by September 1- $7100
- Pre-K (five days, 2 extended days) – age 4 by September 1 – $7600
- Kindergarten (five days, 2 extended days) – age 5 by September 1 – $8200
Executing the Registration and Tuition Contract holds a child’s place until the April 5th tuition payment is due. Tuition must be paid promptly by the scheduled dates. Failure to pay the April 5th tuition may result in forfeiture of a child’s space. Acceptance of the terms of this contract commits the child’s family to one full school year’s tuition.
Only under the following two circumstances may a family request, in writing, an exception to this non-refundable tuition policy:
(1) The child is moving outside the Atlanta metropolitan area. A refund request on this ground will be considered for a maximum of 50% of the April 5th tuition payment only. The Director must be notified of this request in writing prior to June 1st.
(2) The child is professionally diagnosed and documented with a special need that can not be met by The Cathedral Preschool as determined by the Director.
The Executive Committee of the Board of Directors retains the ultimate discretion regarding the granting or denial of any such requests and, if the request is granted, the percentage of tuition which may be refunded.
How do I obtain an application form?
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year will be completed online beginning November 5, 2018. Please inquire with the preschool office for the current school year, 2018-2019, applications.
Is there a charge for applying?
Yes. A $25 non-refundable fee will be submitted with your application.
When can I apply?
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year will be completed online beginning November 5, 2018.
How do I turn in my application on November 5?
Registration for new students for the 2019-2020 school year begins on November 5, 2018. All registration will be handled online.
When and how will I hear about my status?
You will receive a letter notifying you of your status January 25, 2019. At that time you will have until February 8, 2019 to confirm your child’s space.
What if I am not offered a space?
Your child’s name will remain on our wait list for the remainder of the year unless you notify us to remove their name. If an opening occurs during that time, we go to the wait list in the order it was originally created.
Will my name remain on the list for the following year?
No. You must submit a new application each year.